Friday, June 29, 2012

Little apartment in the big city

I finally made Puddle a bonnet to fend off the strong Vancouver sun rays.


She's my little baby Carrie now. I'm Laura. But my husband is Pa, not Almanzo. And Mary isn't here because she's annoying.

I used Made By Rae's Peekaboo bonnet pattern. The pattern was easy to follow. One suggestion though, I would hand stitch the final seam together as she suggests rather than machine stitch it (too hard to stitch in the ditch on both sides).

(Note: Yes, I made it out of purple fabric. In fact, both sides are purple as the bonnet is reversible.)


Now I've found my perfect baby shower gift.

1 comment:

Jillian said...

I just crossed the line from not caring if this baby is a boy or a girl, to hoping it is a girl! And I can't believe Laura will marry Almanzo--spoiler alert!!